- 04 - Mar - 2017
Fans’ love of animation and animation has recently spread, making movies on the best-selling and best-selling charts, with some of the films making hundreds of millions at the box office. But this art has a long history dating back millions of years.
– 2.6 million years ago: man began to draw shapes that have been moving since the Stone Age.
– 1510: Leonardo da Vinci painted a series of images that express movement in the arm, neck and chest.
– In the early sixteenth century: many tools were invented such as Zotrop, which gives a sense of rapid movement.
– 1899: After the invention of the art of cinematography was produced or an animated film entitled “Hamampti Dhampti”.
– 1899: Starwick’s “Revenge of the Photographer” is one of the leading films in the art of moving puppets, executed using dead insects.
1914: “Dinosaurs” or a hand-drawn animated film executed by Winsor MC Kay.
– 1914: Earl Bard obtained a patent for using cellulose tablets in animation.
– 1923: Creating Disney Studios like the beginning of the Golden Age of animation.
1960: Flintstone was the first animated series to appear on prime time television.
– 1995: Pixar’s “Toy Story” is the first 3D animated film. He is one of the best animated films ever.
Top 5 Animation Movies: The E-Story Game 3 – How To Train Tanink – Lion King – Toy Story
Top 5 Cartoon Series: Simpson – Batman: Animated Series – Looney Tunes – South Park – Peeves and Butt-Head